Once people learn that Im a magician, the first question they ask is.....
"Can you teach me a trick?"
Well heres a little something to amaze you and your friends. First try it yourself
(you may need a calculator for some of the mathematics), then feel free to print this page
and try it on your friends. You can even do it over the phone. Just make sure that the
instructions are followed exactly as they are here.
1. Think of a number between 1 and 10
2. Multiply that number by 9 (you can choose an easier number if youre not using a
3. Now you have a two digit number in your head, add the two digits together to get a
single digit. e.g. If the number in your head is 52, then add 5 & 2 to get 7.
4. Now take 5 away from the single number in your head, this will leave you with another
single number but of course smaller.
5. Find the letter of the alphabet that corresponds to the number you have left in your
head. A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, D = 4, E = 5, F = 6, and so on.
6. Think of a country somewhere in the world that starts with that letter.
7. Take the 2nd letter of that country and think of an animal, not a bird, not a
fish....an animal that starts with that letter.
8. Think of the colour of that animal.
When you have done all of this make a clear picture of the animal in your head, its
colour and the country you thought of, then click below.
For more details Contact Shad Rutherford:
Christchurch, New Zealand
64 (03) 352 3150 or (0274) 963 746